Nutrition and Health Claims for Nutrition Professionals and Food Businesses
This 3 part webinar provides an in-depth understanding of the EU/UK Nutrition and Health Claims legislation with case studies and up to date advice on navigating the law post-Brexit.
The course is endorsed by Association for Nutrition for CPD
Course content includes:
- In depth details on the Nutrition and Health Claims legislation, its scope and context (packaging, commercial communications)
- Using nutrition claims, comparative claims and health claims in commercial communications
- Working with brands if you are a nutrition professional and working with nutrition and medical professionals if you are a food business
- Nutrition and health claims for foodservice establishments
- Case studies and worked examples
- Brexit considerations
The course is delivered over three 1.5h sessions on consecutive Wednesday evenings at 8pm and is run several times a year.
The course is held online via Zoom.
£270 for three sessions of 1.5 hours each
HOW DO I BOOK?